November 11, 2019
East Valley Central’s Fall Parent-Teacher Conferences will be on November 13, 2019. This is an extended opportunity to communicate with your child’s teachers, but our philosophy is that a conference may take place on any school day throughout the school year. To put it simply, if you have a concern I would not recommend waiting to have a conversation with staff due to the limited availability on November 13. Our staff is available to communicate over the phone or in person before or after school from 7:20am until 7:45am or from 2:30pm until 2:50pm on most days. The extended conference time on November 13 will be from 11:30am-6:45pm. This is an opportunity to meet privately with our faculty at a scheduled time. Fall conferences will be scheduled based upon your desire and availability. Pertinent information related to conferences is listed below.
· It is not necessary to schedule a conference with each of your student’s teachers.
· Conference times on November 13 are limited. If you are interested, it is important that you register as soon as you can to ensure a time slot.
· There is no school for students on November 13.
· The duration of each conference will be 15 minutes per teacher.
· A duty free staff lunch will take place from 3:00-3:30.
· We will have bilingual personnel available to assist you if needed.
· We recommend bringing your student to each conference if available.
We offer the ability to schedule your conference time online through Family Access. Please see the directions included. By scheduling online, you will receive email reminders and alerts if changes occur. Please schedule your conference(s) online at a time that fits your schedule. This will allow you to reschedule your conference if a conflict occurs. If you need assistance, please feel free to call the office at 573-7500.
If you are not able to schedule a conference through Family Access, please contact Mrs. Alexieff at 573-7524 and she will assist you.
Thank you for your continuing support.